Friday, June 10, 2016

WELCOME

Hello everyone and welcome to the Oil-Verse. This is a fan blog where I'll be covering the Edmonton Oilers from the National Hockey League. Whether it be individual games, weekly recaps, or anything related to the team, I will be talking about it. That being said, I also write forum posts regarding the Edmonton Oilers on a website called 2bcSports (http://2bcsports.com/). To view my work, go down to the National Hockey League Forum. Once there, you will see a number of prefixes based on the initials for the different teams. Click on the one that reads EDM (Edmonton Oilers) and look for anything posted by a user called AlClemBee9575.

Like I said, I will be covering the Edmonton Oilers on this website, so look for my first post as I take a look ahead to the 2016 Off-season for the Edmonton Oilers (including the Draft).


No comments:

Post a Comment